What’s good hiring a freelance graphic designer or a graphic designing company
Living in this era? Then you must know the importance of hiring a graphic designer which is quite a hot profession of the time. As the requirement of a graphic designing increasing day by day but business owners often get confused about what to do? Hire a graphic designer who works as a freelancer is a good idea or a graphic designing company who works more professionally than freelancers. So in this blog, we are going to guide you which one to hire and why.
But before all, we want to tell you about the essential skills your graphic designer should have –
Few skills that your Graphic Designer should possess
- Quick creativity – The most graphic designers were asked to design the creatives in the small span of time. This demands quick creativity and it comes from strong observational skills and commands on communication ability via graphics. A good designer whether you choose a freelancer or a company make sure they know well how to spread the message with creativity among the audience.
“Creativity is the essence of designing. It means how good you are at communicating the business goals and messages via smart designing.”
- Good at pencil and mouse – Yes, you may have heard about this –
“To hone the skills you need to sharpen the axe first”.
Same in the case of graphic designers they have two tools to use – one is a pencil to sketch down the craft they have in their mind and second is the mouse i.e on the computer they need to bring that craft on the digital format which needs a designer should have good hands over software and technology.
- Good understanding – Ability to understand the client’s requirement is very essential.
A graphic designer should have good communication and understanding skills which help to communicate verbally and via designs both. Their assiduous attitude and innovation with creativity, the combination of two makes them stand out from the crowd. Good understanding helps them to create good designs in less time.
- Ability to manage stress – Screaming deadlines, super high expectations create stress on the designers. Well, such situations are common. Its the designer who has to make balance and should not lose the peace of mind otherwise it will impact on their creativity skills. Manage to work under pressure should be in their set of skills.
Pros of Hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer –
- Flexible Timing – The best part is you don’t have to worry about timing when you hire a freelance graphic designer. They are flexible enough to match your timing and hiring a freelancer is boon for you. Whether as when you choose to hire a graphic designing agency then you have to match their timings.
- Get Specialised Designer – When you hire a freelance designer you have the choice to hire the one who knows well about your industry i.e specialist one. But when you go for the graphic designing agency they are more generalized than a specific one.
- At an Affordable Price – When you choose a freelance graphic designer then you have to pay for hourly basis only, which actually costs you very less and when you select a graphic designing agency than you have to make a choice from their available plans and packages which obviously costs you higher than hiring a freelance designer.
Cons of Hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer –
- Lack of Reliability – You can’t rely on a stranger who is far away from you. Freelancers quit their work without any prior notice which creates hindrance in your work. Freelance graphic designers are less reliable than graphic designing agencies.
- Lack of Innovation – Graphic designing requires creativity and innovation. When you hire a single person for the creative task then after some time you feel nothing innovative is coming whereas when you choose an agency they have a team which collaborate to work together on projects. When different minds work together innovation comes in picture.
Pros of Hiring a Graphic Designing Company
- They are Dedicated – Graphic designing company runs through n number of people. They are dedicated and delivers their projects on time. They are more consistent and promising than freelance graphic designers.
- Easily Available – You can contact the agency via website chats, emails, telephones and mobiles whereas freelancers are only available on their phones. Freelance designers ask you for holidays but the agency is also there for you to get your work done they have a team and thus they manage the things more easily and effectively.
Cons of Hiring a Graphic Designing Company
- Too Costly – Graphic designing agency cost you more than freelancers. If you are some agency or running a small company having budget issues then you should go for freelancers, not for a designing agency.
- Works in a Set Time Frame – They are available to you in set office timings. They don’t work on holidays whereas freelancers work even in odd days and are available on-demand in odd hours.
Choose which is best for you hiring a freelancer or a graphic designing agency. What so ever you choose – consider the set of skills designers should possess.
For best graphic designing company in Indore call us now.